To make pikelets instead, see Healthy Pikelets
1 cup wholegrain rolled oats
1/4 tsp xanthum gum
dash pure vanilla extract
dash fresh cream
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp Stevia blend (optional - leave out and add salt to taste instead if you want to use for savoury fillings or toppings)
1 cup cottage cheese
1) In a food processor or blender, grind rolled oats into a powder
2) Lightly beat eggs with xanthum gum, then add to food processor with all other ingredients
3) Process until smooth
4) Lightly grease a non-stick pan with coconut oil or butter, heat over medium heat
5) Pour in one ladle of batter, and tip and rotate pan to spread thinly
6) Cook until lightly browned on the bottom, and bubbly on top, then flip and brown second side.
7) Top with your favourite sweet or savoury toppings and enjoy!
Once cooled, cooked pancakes/crepes/wraps may be kept in a sealed bag in the fridge for a few days, and pulled out for a quick meal or snack.