Ingredients: cooked quinoa, water, xanthan gum, sweetener, cinnamon, Greek yoghurt
1. Put 1 cup cooked quinoa in a small saucepan
2. Add 1/2 cup water and turn heat to med/high
3. Add Stevia extract or blend to taste and a generous sprinkling of cinnamon
4. While the porridge is heating, whisk well and add a small amount of xanthum gum (less than 1/4 tsp) while continuing to whisk rapidly, to ensure no lumps. The thickener is only to help all ingredients bind loosely together in a porridge consistency.
5. Bring porridge to low boil and cook a couple of minutes, then pour into bowl and add a nice dollop of Greek yoghurt on top. Eat each bite with a little yoghurt.